Our New Baby Girl: Emery








Born the 7 April 2010 weight 7lbs, 6 oz. 20 inches long


Comments

Motherhood & ME said…
OMG I M SOOOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU BOTH!!! ITS A BLESSSING TO ME PARENTS CONGRATS!!!!!
Anonymous said…
Cisco where are your clothes?!
Chardonnay said…
Congratulations!!
Heidi said…
SHE'S BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!! Congratulations guys!!!! :)
Lifeisapitch said…
Congrats!!! So exciting. She's so cute. I have a gift for you....Somehow get me your address...or I guess I could send it to Melanee and she can just give it to you!!!
Elizabeth said…
We are so happy for you guys! She is so adorable! We can't wait to meet her. How does it feel to be parents?
CONGRATULATIONS!! I saw your blog on Derick and Cheryl's. She's gorgeous, just look at those cheeks! Let the adventure begin!
Anonymous said…
Congrats you guys! I was so excited when I got your text! She is beautiful! I can't wait to meet her!
Sarah said…
Congratulations! She is so cute! I hope you're able to get a lot of rest these next couple of days!
Melissa said…
Oooh, Scrumptious!!!!

I love that you had a girl. Girls are absolutely precious. I love the name too. Did you have her at home? Sorry, but You're crazy girl!

I've loved catching up on your blog. Its wonderful to hear it written from Francisco's words.

Now, that I know the gender, I'll be sending a package soon.

Love, Melissa
azHarline said…
Congrats!!! She is perfect and beautiful. I'm so happy for your little family. Be expecting a wonderful surprise from me when mom visits. Love you all.
Good job guys! She's gorgeous! Congratulations! :)

Popular Posts