so.....

Here is an awesome picture of us at a sweater party in December. we found the sweaters at Goodwill. who woulda thought?? We wore them on Christmas Day together too. :)

I am writing this out of duty for all of Cisco's loyal fans and admirers... oh and also because Cisco seems to think it's what all married people need to have. So even though I told myself we were NOT going to get a blog when we got married, here we are.


We are having sooooo much fun being married! We live in a nice little apartment in government housing AKA the projects. haha. We finally got a tiny table for our new apartment, so we can actually eat on something besides our laps. We also have one litte baby couch, and a few other things that make our apartment look a home... sort of. But it's love that counts anyway from what I've heard!?!


We are both going to school and working realllly hard, and playing reallly hard too. Cisco is studying Computer Science, and he amazes me at the things he understands. It really is a different language that I do not get at all, so I'm glad he gets it. I'm studying Family and Child Development which is good because we're expecting!.... not. haha. Don't get your hopes up, that won't be for some time, even though Cisco wishes it would happen tomorrow. No Cisquitos running around, sorry!


Virginia is so pretty and we love living here. Cisco wishes that there were more people and fewer trees, but he still enjoys going to school here.


Wellllll I think that about sums up our life as of now!


I will put up some wedding pictures soon... I guess those should've gone up before the honeymoon but oh well!

Comments

Popular Posts