VALENTINE'S DAY aka spoil me day


We had the best Valentine's day ever!!
We woke up early... okay so almost 10 but still. Cisco surprised me with a framed picture of the Living Christ that he had decorated. It was so creative and nice of him. He got the idea from his sister so I have to say thanks to her too!

After that went to my soccer coach's house for cinnamon rolls, and other delectable delights. We then went home and cleaned. ew. our house is nice and clean now though. :) When we actually get things to put in our house we'll put pictures up.
Cisco ALSO suprised me with a rose, chocolate and a card... like I said it was spoil-me day. That night we went out to dinner at a nice restaurant and then went to our school's valentine's day dance. To finish off the night we had some good ice cream. It was pretty much the perfect day ever. Cisco is the best husband in the entire world. Like he always says: once you go brown, you never get a frown. I guess he is right, because I'm always smiling. :D

Comments

Popular Posts