UPDATE!!!


I had to make the title exciting, because nothing too exciting has happened to us lately. Cisco is still working at the gas station in Lexington(13.543 minutes away), and I got a job working for the school as a student ambassador. I get to call people and tell them just how amazing SVU is! so, if you want to know ANYTHING about SVU, let me know and I'll help you out.

All 2 hours of church today was excellent. No, we didn't skip out, the last hour was cancelled. It was snowing flakes the size of Cisco's gluteus maximus so we figured we'd better head home while we still had a chance to make it out alive. Anyway, just as I was about to sprint happily out the door to take a nap, the Bishop grabbed us and threw us against the wall, threatened us and then asked us to speak next Sunday. So, we both get to speak next Sunday on obedience. Any little thoughts would be helpful!

Some more news that is actually a little exciting is that spring break is in a week! I don't know if we're going to do much of anything though. I am working on my senior paper, and Cisco is going to be so busy eating potato chips and watching soccer games that he won't have time for much of anything. JUST KIDDING. that's what he does now so he's going to want to change things up... He might just switch to Doritos.

Well, I know you read this whole thing just to find out about our incredibly nerdy picture. I guess these things just happen when you get bored in BV. I feel bad for our kids. Glasses and braces for all of them. haha.

Comments

BDC said…
I just love reading your blogs. You are two of the most fascinating, clever, funny, beautiful and intelligent people I know............Love Mom
azHarline said…
You are guys are such nerds! haha I love the picture and you are right-your kids are gonna have it bad, but then look at how beautiful they will be in the end. Love you guys.

Popular Posts