Futbol Match

















So Candace had four matches yesterday at Lynchburg Va. They were only an hour long. They played two club teams, Randolph College, and Lynchburg College. The first one was at nine am so they had to leave BV by 7 am. The second game was at 1:30 and it was hot, it got around 80 degrees. (some may think that 80 is not that hot but its gets hotter when you're playing on turf.) Then they got a break for some hours. They hit the mall and went shopping. Candace took a little nap and got back at the field at 5:30 and their next game started at 6. After that they had a 15 minute break and played the last one of the evening.

Comments

Lifeisapitch said…
cool pictures, can I steal the ones with Melanee in them, she didnt send me any....actually one of them looks like she just got beat, so I may not want that one. haha. Did you go to the games, Cisco? If so, tell me how Melanee did? Thanks for blogging about my favorite topic!!! If you have any more pictures...post them too.
Yeah of course you can take any pictures you want! I'll see if I can find some more with Melanee in them... Melanee did so well! as usual. by the end of the day she was sooo tired though. the whole team was pretty beat up. It was a long day.
Lifeisapitch said…
have you looked on my blog....there is a funny picture of you guys at half time....and all the team is sitting, while Melanee is LAYING....I could tell she was exhausted. lol. 4 games in one day is a lot, but 4 games in one day, shorthanded, after a long winter without much practice would be HARD!
I hope everyone is having fun this last stressful, stressfilled week before finals. (thanks for the picture, not many people really read my blog, but I do know that my dad really enjoys it, so I wanted more soccer pictures for him.)
thanks for being Melanee's friend (and mine!)

Popular Posts