Candace's Birthday

Candace's Cake

I know yesterday was the 4th of July and we all celebrated our independence day, but I had to celebrate something more important and that's my wife's birthday. She turned 20 years old. (she is a big girl now, no more toys r us anymore. ) I had to work from 12:30 to 5:30 so we did not do too much in the afternoon. She went swimming with some of our friends and she worked on her tan (she told me she wants to be like me). Then they went to the next town over, Lexington, and they had a huge party at VMI. After I got off work we went home and watched a movie and then went back to VMI to watch the fireworks(sorry no pictures we forgot our camera again). It was supposed to start at 9:30, but it was sprinkling, (it felt like someone was spitting on you) so they started the fireworks at 9:18 and went until 9:38. The grand finale was not that great but at least we go to see something. Hope Candace had a great birthday. I asked some of our friends if they could make a cake for Candace and they did(Thanks Laurent's). For her birthday she got a pair of leather sandles that she always wanted(becasue she ALWAYS wears mine). she also recieved a dress from me and she loved it. She wore it to church today and I wanted to take a picture but she did not want to, so if you wanted to see it bother her about it.

We have not been doing too much out here in Virginia just working and counting the days until we go back west we are going to California on July 24, then that day we are driving to Portland, OR to go watch Jessica and Ricky get married, then come back to California on July 27, the next Saturday Candace's brother is getting married and we were chosen to help out with the beer ( J/K). so it's going to be a crazy time in California but its alwasy great to be around family. On August 3 we are planning on going to my home town, A-Town, ARIZONA. When we get to AZ we are going back to California but down in San Diego this time, we are talking a trip with my family. We will make sure to take pictures and post them up on our blog. Take Care we love all.

Comments

Lifeisapitch said…
Happy Birthday Candace, and thanks for the update on your blog Cisco. Cute cake. Your vacation plans sound fun...and LOTS of miles long. Have fun. (and DO blog about your trip).
azHarline said…
Hope you had a good birthday. Your cake looks delicious!! Can't wait to see you in a few weeks, I'm so excited.

Popular Posts