Temple Trip and Homecoming

Last Tuesday, October 13 our school had a temple trip. We woke up around 6 a.m. and had to be at the school at 7. They had charter buses for us to take up there. It's about a 3 hour drive to Washington DC. We were supposed to do a session at 11 a.m. but we did not get there until 11:15 so we went at noon. After that they gave us a lunch of two ham sandwiches, a bag of chips, a cookie, an apple and pop (soda) to drink. Here is some evidence just to prove that we actually went.


This last week was our school's homecoming ball. Candace and I attended the festivities, So I dressed up in my best GQ outfit. It was a black and white dance so we wore those colors. We made pork fried rice for dinner before the dance and it was yummy. (if you want the recipe hit me up).
They had a creepy-looking picture area so we took weird pictures by it:

Comments

Lifeisapitch said…
Cisco, you should post the rice recipe on your blog...if you don't want to, send it to me because Andrew only eats the rice when we go out to Chinese food, I should make it at home, but I don't know how.
It's great that you got to go to the temple...and I like reading about your soccer games and your baby, too.

Popular Posts