Futbol Match and Halloween

Last Friday was my last collegiate soccer game. It was a crazy game. There were 6 yellow cards, 2 red cards, and six goals. We won (of course) 5-1. It was senior night so they recognized all the seniors by giving us blankets with the SVU emblem and our names printed on them. I scored two goals and had an assist to end my career. Here are some pictures of the game and my team.


Our Team Photo

The starting XI


Posing before the game.

On halloween night Candace and I dressed up. Some of the soccer team got together and had a little party with their girlfriends and wives. We had some cookies and creme soda. We had fun. After that we went to the school dance and got our boogy on. We had a rockin time. I was an old G and Candace was......( I really don't know what she was but it was scary looking).

Our best faces



Some of the soccer players.

Comments

I just want to say congrats on the upcoming arrival! Being parents is the best. And I'm so jealous of all your soccer adventures. I guess I'll just have to live out my soccer dreams vicariously through you. Anyway, congrats!
Lifeisapitch said…
is that the "official" team photo or just one taken with someone's camera? I was wondering because Melanee said that the yearbook guy doesn't want me to have a copy of the women's team photo for my blog.

Popular Posts