Long time no blogging

Where do I start... On Saturday the 12 of December of this year (yeah 2009). We went to an ugly sweater party that was lots of fun. They had lots of food, games and of course dancing. Candace had a little sweater attached to her sweater so the baby could dress up too. We won best couple, and for our prize we got candy (my favorite). hope you enjoy the picture. Just to warn you, it's a little creepy.

A couple of days later we got our first Christmas tree (thanks Laurents). We only have two ornaments on it that came from the candy we got at the ugly sweater party.

Friday December 18, 2009, around 2 p.m. it started snowing like cats and dogs. We got about 2 feet of snow. I know crazy huh? 2 feet! That's about to my knees. The next day we decided to go on a walk, and we ended up at main hall of the university. We saw a couple of friends sledding down the hill and we joined them and had lots of fun. Here are some pictures of the snow and Candace and I.

The snow in front of the apartments


Main Hall and Chandler

Durham- Where Our Classes are Held

In Front of Main Hall


Candace and I enjoying the Snow


Sledding down on the hill.

Comments

azHarline said…
So, I'm not gonna lie. I'm a little jealous that you get to have a white Christmas. I wished for one this year, but so far it just looks like a wet Christmas. Your tree is um...cute. I miss you guys.

Popular Posts