oh boi

Where do I began...First off our Christmas break was great. Let me explain. We headed to Nuevo (New) Jersey to visit Candace's family. Her brother lives there and her mom and dad also went up for the break. While we were there we got to meet the new addition to the family. Her brother Ben and his wife Kristin had their third child, Afton.
While we were up there we went to Nuevo York (the place I want to move after I finish school but Candace does not want too). We had lots of fun there; we went to the Temple, the World Trade Center, had a hot dog, went to Wall Street, Rockefeller Center, China town, little Italy, Grand Central Station, a couple of churches, and Times Square. That was all in one day. Boy it was cold out there (you'll see in the pictures). They said it was 8 degrees and with the wind chill it was 0 degrees. I never thought it could get that cold.
NY Skyline from NJ

After the Temple with Candace's brother, dad, and sister-in-law
Eating a hot dog
In front of the Christmas tree at Rockefeller CenterCandace's sister and brother
In front of a pet store in Chinatown
Grand Central Station
Trinity Church
Times Square
All bundled up


Comments

azHarline said…
It looks freezing. I guess I will have to visit New York in the spring time.
Tigger said…
Thank goodness you had so many warm clothes, it looks so cold!
Thanks for posting the pic. of Candice's dad, brother and family! I haven't seen them for ages! It looks like everyone is doing fairly well.

Popular Posts