Over the last couple weeks.

Yesterday Candace and I went to the temple. There was a lot of snow. After the temple we went to Ikea. We needed to get a salt grinder. Once we started to head out of the parking lot this guy honked at me and told me to roll down my window and I did. He said that he could fix my front bumper for $400. He said that he have of fixed it right there in the parking lot. I was thinking that this guy was crazy. Who carries $400 dollars in the wallet, because I sure don't. We started to head back to Buena Vista but decided to go eat at Carrabbas. We celebrated our Valentine's Day yesterday.
A week from Saturday the school had SVU Talent Show. So a couple of soccer players made a dance routine. It took about an hour and half to make up the routine. Here is the video I hope you like it.


I am on the far left breaking it down.

Candace is doing well. She is getting a soccer ball in her belly. This picture is when she was 30 weeks and now she is 31. We have nine weeks to go. We still don't have any names picked out. Hopefully they start coming to us.

Last week we had lots of snow again. We had classes canceled because of the snow. They also canceled church the last two weeks. I had lots of fun because I got to go sledding and snowboarding a little.

Comments

azHarline said…
Nice dance bro, who knew you had it in you. j/k. Candace you are looking so cute. I hope I can look like you in 7 weeks. I can't believe you are almost the end, time just flew by. I miss you guys.
Motherhood & ME said…
how exciting!!! wow time is flying by way fast!!!! i cant wait to meet your baby
Kristin Call said…
Candace: WAY cute.

Popular Posts