Getting her GQ On and Joke time

Last Sunday we took Emery to church for the first time and she was a good girl. She did not cry at all. When we go to sleep at night Emery sleeps for four hours at a time at least once. We had a doctor's appointment last Friday and weighed Emery and she has gained one pound . ONE pound in two weeks, that's crazy.
This is our last week of school, then we graduate Saturday. I cannot believe that we are done with school and now with the BIG dogs. I haven't found a job yet, but I'm looking. I am majoring in computer science so if anyone has any leads please let me know.
Now here comes the funny part. Last week Candace and I were sleeping, and I was dreaming and laughing. Candace asked me what I was laughing about because I was going crazy. It was so funny I could not tell her the entire story right away because every time I wanted to tell her I would think of the story and start laughing. Now for the story. So I told Candace my dream and I told her that we took Emery to a photo shoot and she was being fussy, and it was not working like we wanted it to. So when we went to get the pictures all there was, was a picture of a tripod. I do not know why it's funny to me but it is. Even to this day it's funny to me.

Sleep time
Taking a nap before church
Emery on mom

It's nothing exciting but it's our cute baby


Comments

Tigger said…
She is darling! Thanks for sharing the little video. She is definitely a little wiggler on her tummy. :)

Popular Posts