Where did they hide the bunny and Conference.

Over the weekend Candace and I stayed home to watch General Conference and it was amazing to see the prophets and hear their words. Also it's nice to have modern technology to stream it from our computer. Saturday after the second session of conference we had a young married potluck and it was nice to have and get with the young people from the school.We had some good food. Sunday we watched conference again and our friend (Jessica) wanted to have an Easter dinner so we made twice baked potatoes and they were good. We had that and some ham, salad, bread, and my favorite: cupcakes. Since Candace can't eat any sugar for the last of the pregnancy Elizabeth made her a pretzel. She said it was better then the cupcake. Candace is doing well and the baby moves all the time. ( I think she/he is working on their dance moves).
The midwife said she wanted Candace to have the baby before her due date. We have been trying to speed up the process but nothing seems to be working. So if y'all have any ideas to speed it up please let us know and make a comment.
School is almost done and we can't wait. We have a lot of choices to make and its getting difficult to make.
And another thing, this Easter I did not get any candy. Usually I get about one pound, so feel bad for me. :(
Easter Dinner
My cupcake
What we drank.

Comments

azHarline said…
Glad to hear you had a good Easter. And I don't think your baby is practicing his/her dance moves, he/she is practicing his/her kicks. He/she is going to be like his/her parents-soccer player. Anyways, I don't why we are saying he/she-you know it is going to be a little boy like mine.
Tigger said…
I have a couple of suggestions for helping induce labor. I tried them with my last pregnancy and I felt they helped. After you read this, please feel free to do your own research before actually trying it.

1. Evening Primrose Oil. Place 500-1000 milligrams of this oil near the opening of the Cervix. (yes, inside Candice). This will help the Cervix soften and prepare for labor and delivery.

2. Red Raspberry Leaf Tea (herbal). Drink one to two times a day. This tea makes some people sick, I felt it helped me. It is supposed to help strengthen the muscles of the Uterine Wall and help prepare for labor. I felt that I actually had more Braxton-Hicks and mild contractions when I consistently drank this herbal tea.

Good luck with everything! If your body is ready, these things should help you progress. If you're body is not ready, it will definitely help you become more ready when your baby is ready to come.

Can't wait to see some baby pictures!
i actually did do the primrose oil, and i think it helped. :) thanks for the suggestions!

Popular Posts