Blessing and Graduation

Yesterday was an exciting day for Candace and I. We finally finished our undergraduate career. It took me some time but we won't talk about that, but Candace finished it in 3 years. That's my wife. We are so excited to finally finish. I never thought I would ever finish but I did because my wife helped me so much. It was a great feeling to finally finish and know that someday we won't have to worry about not having a degree. The graduation lasted for two hours and it was hot and we both were sweating. We had Emery the entire time and she was a good girl. After the graduation they had food for everyone and it was delicious. It's good to be done with school and not have to worry about homework. Now I am looking for a job in computer science so if anyone has any leads please let me know.


Today we blessed Emery and it was a wonderful experience. She was such a good girl, she didn't cry at all. The dress was made by my mom and she it was beautiful. My knees were shaking the entire time, it felt like someone was going to take a knife and cut them off.


Comments

Motherhood & ME said…
CONGRATS!! ON GRADUATING ITS A GREAT ACCOMPLISHMENT THE BEST PART IS U DID IT TOGETHER! LIKE ALL 3 OF U LOL!!! AWESOME!! SHE IS SOOO ADROABLE CANT WAIT TO MEET HER IN PERSON!!!!!
Tigger said…
Congrats on your graduation as well as blessing Emery! I am sure you gave a wonderful blessing even though you felt shaky.
Anne House said…
Cisco and Candace... I'm so happy for you... Gary and I graduated together... just 8 mo. after were were married.. kind of like you... but then we went on the UCLA.. seems our schooling went on forever... The baby is so cute in her outfit... Congratulations, you two...

Popular Posts