The moms come to visit


I know this is out of order but oh well. Read this one first and then the last one I just posted.

We had both of our moms come to visit and help out after Emery was born. It was the first time my mom had been out to VA, so we got to show her all around. We took a tour of the school and the soccer fields and probably told her way more than she ever wanted to hear about our school, teachers, etc. While my mom was here we took her to see Cisco play soccer, went to Roanoke and got some packing done... Exciting I know. We did that when Cisco's mom came too. I guess now they can see that there really isn't too much to do here.
We did enjoy having some time to relax and enjoy their company. It was especially nice too, when they would take the baby so I could sleep. We got pretty spoiled having them here to cook, clean and watch the baby. I wouldn't mind having them back sometime soon. :)

Here are some pictures from when Cisco's mom was here. For some reason we didn't take any with my mom, and only one with his mom. oops.


Taking a walk on Sunday





Sleeping on grandma


Sleeping again... this time on her blessing day (A couple in our ward gave her that bracelet)




Comments

Tigger said…
It is so nice when mothers come and help with a new baby! Motherhood in general is a fairly exhausting job, but I also think it is the funnest and best job in the world!

Popular Posts