Update

Sorry it's been forever but we moved from Virginia to Arizona. Here are some pictures of what we have done hope you enjoy them.

4th of July; We went downtown Mesa on July 3 to see the fireworks, Emmi was actually looking at the works.
Spending time with her cousin Owen; They are exactly 2 months apart.

3 months old; She will be 4 months this Saturday.

Trying her new diapers; She is in size 3 because she poops tooooooo much.

At the river with grandma and her hat with protection.

Family picture at the River trying to get a tan.

Daddy and Emery

Mum and Emery


Comments

Cheryl said…
She is too cute, you guys!
She looks like she is getting so big.
That's too funny that she wears size 3 diapers. That's what Lincoln wears and he's like 3 times her size!
If you guys ever need a vacation, come up to Utah! :0)
Elizabeth said…
Emery is so cute! We really miss you guys...
Anne House said…
I love that top picture of you two...love looking in on your blog.... nice job. Are news on where you'll end up?
Tigger said…
Mike told me y'all were moving. That is why I have not sent you anything yet. If you wanna send me your new address I'll mail what I've got.
Your family is adorable!
azHarline said…
Hooray for an update! I love that picture of Emmi holding/grabbing Owen. They are so cute!

Popular Posts