we are alive

Well things are going okay for us in Arizona. I finally got a job but it's part time, so I'm still looking. Emery is getting bigger everyday. She is 24.5 inches long and weights 14.4 lbs. and she is only 8/24 old. For all those non math people out there thats 4 months old. She is starting to roll from her back to her tummy. She still loves the outdoors but she needs to know that we cannot go outside just yet because it's hot outside. Once October comes around we will take her out a lot more. Candace is enjoying taking care of baby Emmi. We finally found a place to live, we are going to move in the first of September. The place that we are moving is across the street from the temple. I can't wait. I've always wanted to live by the temple so now my wish can come true.

Daddy and Emmi 4 months old

Watching soccer with Daddy.
I know that Emmi is going to love playing soccer, she watches it with me and she is glued to the screen all the time we put it on for her. Making daddy proud already.

Just look at those eyes.



Comments

Cheryl said…
Oh my goodness! Emmi is so cute! I love her face/smile in that first picture!
Elizabeth said…
We have been waiting for a post!! Yay! We really miss you guys and hope all is going well. Emery is so cute!
Whitni Watkins said…
O my goodness those eyes are so funny!

Popular Posts