Our Big Little Girl


Our sweet baby girl

Emery is growing so well and learning so many new things! She started crawling on her 5 month birthday (are they birthdays?). I went to the store for 10 minutes to pick something up for dinner and when I got back Cisco asked me if she'd started crawling yet. When I told him she hadn't, he told me to check the video camera. I thought he was kidding because there was no way she could have in the 10 minutes that I was gone. But sure enough, she had. What are the odds??? I have the worst luck!
She has gotten a lot better at it just within this past week or so, so we are going to have to start babyproofing stuff soon.


She also learned a new trick yesterday... I was there for this one, and Cisco was the one gone (playing soccer). She can now grab onto things and pull herself up! It is so cute.

Sorry it's sideways

In other news, we are loving our new place! It is great to be living on our own again, and in such a nice place. The only thing that is going to take us some getting used to is church. It's at 8AM. It feels nice to be done by 11AM, but it doesn't feel as nice waking up that early. haha. We're still on a college student's schedule I guess.
Here are some other pictures of what Emery's been up to:
She likes to attack Cisco... Notice him wiping her spit off his face.


I'm so white! I don't like to be outside for a long time because I don't want Emery to get crispy, but that means I stay white.

She started by pulling herself up to standing in the stroller...

I caught her opening drawers already. Uh oh.


Playing with dad's shoe



Comments

Cheryl said…
I cannot believe her! I cannot believe she is already crawling so well and is pulling herself up!
She is so cute though. Glad you guys like your new place!
That is sooo crazy! You guys better get your running shoes on because she'll be walking in no time next. She is so dang cute:)
Amy Bigelow said…
Dude! She is tiny!! Is that early for a baby to start crawling? Very cute though!! I miss you!

Popular Posts