Baby Overload


6 month pictureposing for the camera

Emery had her half birthday today and she had lots of fun. She went on two walks, played on the swings, sat on the grass and had some milk and cookies (minus the cookies).

She is getting so good at crawling now, and will try to crawl out the door after dad when he goes to work. She will also try to sneak in and steal some food from the fridge when she sees that it's open.
She loves to stand up on things and spends most of her time holding onto chairs, the couch and anything else she can pull herself up on.


The newest trick she has been working on is to stand by herself. Sometimes, if she's not too excited and moving her feet around, we can let go of her and she will stand for a couple seconds without holding onto anything. It will be a while before she can actually stand without support, but it's a start. She is also doing backflips...okay so maybe I'm stretching that one just a little bit.

Non baby related news:
Besides a freak storm we had a couple of days ago, the weather has been amazing and we are very happy to be in AZ for the fall/winter months. It has been in the 80's and just perfect for us.

I got a new calling as the primary pianist, just in time for the primary program at the end of the month. For now, I'm occupying my time watching Emery, doing Familysearch Indexing and getting free samples in the mail. haha.

Cisco is still working at his job fixing computers, and will be getting more hours soon. He brought an old computer home from work the other day, fixed it up and sold it on Craigslist for $280. It always feels good to get money, especially when it was as easy as that. We also sold my old laptop and a graphing calculator that thankfully we'll never have to use again. Cisco is also playing soccer several times a week so he doesn't get fat. I think it's working.

Comments

Cheryl said…
She is so cute. I think I have said it before but you guys definitely have your hands full with her! I can't believe she does all that standing up. Lincoln loves to stand but can't do it by himself yet.
I kind of wish that I was in AZ right now for the weather. Our highs have been in the 60s and I have been freezin!
Elizabeth said…
Emery is so cute! I hope you are all doing well. I am actually wish it was colder right now in VA (it is in the 70s-80s), but you did not really like the cold much, right?

Popular Posts