Reading the paper

Emery loves to read the paper in the morning, so I let her borrow my glasses one day. She looks so cute in them, but hopefully she won't really need them. Both Cisco and I wear glasses so I don't think she has much hope. Either way, I'm sure she'll be adorable.



But seriously, she does love paper a little too much. She always tries to eat it, and I've found paper in her diaper a couple of times... yikes. (No picture needed for this one.)

Emery had an explosion the other day, which is not too uncommon for her, so I decided to give her a bath after a particularly big one. I stripped her down and started the water, and she was stuck on it filling up. I couldn't even get her to turn around for the picture.


Speaking of explosions, I don't think I ever told the story of what happened to her at church one Sunday. She was being kind of noisy, so I was out in the foyer with her. I heard a loud noise coming from her diaper, but it didn't sound wet so I didn't worry about it. I just laughed and pointed at Emery when everyone in the foyer turned and stared. There where quite a few people in the foyer too, because a singles ward was about to start. Later, I started to hear this dripping sound, and didn't know what it was...until I looked down that is. She had pooped through her diaper, through her little bloomers and onto the carpet.
I was so embarrassed, because everyone could see the yellow poop dripping down, and it was now all over my hand as I tried to stop the flow. I didn't have the diaper bag with me so I had to go back into the RS room to get it. When I went to change her, I didn't have a single diaper left. Just my luck. haha. So I had to take a rag and put it around her bum, and then go home before she did it again.

Random notes:

Cisco got me flowers the other day, what a thoughtful man. :)


So... This Saturday I get to go to CA to visit my brother and sister-in-law, and their new baby girl Alona. I'm so excited that Emery has a new girl cousin with whom she can play. Two of my other brothers, and parents will be there too. We are planning to go to Disneyland, which should be fun!

Comments

Elizabeth said…
Emery's explosion story is too funny... Perfect story to tell her future boyfriend. My dad always liked to guys my explosion story...
Jessica said…
eeeeeeeh. my braaainssss.

Popular Posts