Life as a 7 month old

It's crazy to think we're on the downhill slope to Emery being 1 year old. She is even more fun now, and I love having her with me every day. She doesn't like being held by other people, and it makes me happy to see her chubby little arms reaching out for me to take her again. It can get quite exhausting during the day when she always wants to be picked up, but it's okay. I think she just gets bored being on the floor and wants to see what I'm up to. She will crawl up to me, grab on to my legs and stand up, putting her head between my legs and whimper until I pick her up. It is so cute. :)
Here are some recent pictures of Emery.

Helping mom do laundry. She crawled into the basket herself and started playing around. Her favorite thing to do is take out clothes and throw them on the floor.

Checking herself out in her new outfit. Whenever she gets in front of the mirror she puts her hands on the mirror and slobbers on it. This is her 7 month picture.
She loves to brush her teeth with dad. Well I guess brush her gums... She will put the opposite end of the toothbrush in her mouth and make squeaky noises against her gums. She will occasionally put the other side in her mouth but always makes a weird face and takes it back out. Still no teeth yet, and she's not teething either, at least not that I can tell. That's fine by me though, no teeth=no biting.



Emery loves being with her cousin Owen. We get to babysit him once a week. It's fun to have two babies around, and it gives me something to keep occupied. We really have to watch Emery though, to make sure she doesn't crawl on top of him or steal his toys.

Emery and Cousin Owen (Cisco started calling him that, and now it's caught on so Cousin Owen it is)
Crawling around
She has a fascination with car seats and likes to climb into hers and sit in it. Cisco wasn't really paying attention to her one day, and when he looked over he saw her on top of the chair. yikes. She had crawled up the car seat and on to the chair. She did it again and we made sure to watch her this time.

Comments

Rose said…
she is the cutest!
Whitni Watkins said…
Haha I love the video of her thats incredible.

Popular Posts