Soccer


One of the advantages to living here is year-round soccer. I know I keep mentioning it, but I love the weather here. Cisco played in a co-ed league recently, and is in another league right now. It's nice to be able to continue watching him play (and not freeze to death), and Emery likes it too. She will watch the ball as it goes back and forth.
I tried to get good pictures, but I guess I didn't have the right setting on the camera. In this game, they smashed the other team. They were undefeated until the last couple games, when only about 7-8 people showed up so they forfeited.


This is the only one that I took that I like.



I took some of ourselves to keep Emery entertained.


One of these days, I'll get in a soccer league and have Cisco watch Emery...

Comments

Popular Posts