Vertuccio Farms

We went to a farm/pumpkin patch for Emery a few weeks ago. There were lots of animals for Emery to look at and a corn maze that we went through. Definitely not the best idea in a stroller because it was so bumpy, but we made it out alive. They also had some fair-type games and a tractor ride but Emery fell asleep in the corn maze before we got to do the tractor ride. It was a beautiful day and I'm glad we got to go.

Checking out the chicks
Scary looking turkeys--they look much better cooked.
She always loves swinging on the swings


Mini barn

Little hay maze for the youngins. Emery just liked trying to eat the hay.

She didn't make it too far up on the measuring board...
I love this picture

I'm glad there is something like this for us to do that is close by, even though we live in the city. I'm hoping to make it a yearly tradition.

Comments

azHarline said…
I love the picture of her in the flower cutout. I wish we would have gone with Owen, oh well...maybe next year.
Melissa said…
That picture at the top is gorgeous! What a beautiful couple you two are.

Popular Posts