Christmas

We had a good Christmas in Arizona this year. Cisco was able to have Christmas eve and day off, so we were able to relax and have a long weekend, which never usually happens. We went to Cisco's Aunt and Uncle's house for Christmas Eve and had dinner and played games there. Christmas morning we spent at our house opening gifts. I got some really nice gifts that were just what I wanted but didn't ask for. Cisco is really good at giving nice gifts.

We didn't get Emery too much, because it's the one year we can get away with doing that. She did enjoy the gifts she did receive though. We got her some foam blocks. The only thing she does with them is knock down any towers we build up. We also got her some bubbles and a few other little things.

After we opened presents, we went to Cisco's mom's house and opened gifts with her.
Someone gave us this Christmas dress so I thought I would let her wear it at least one day. Emery loves the Christmas tree in the background of this picture. I think she liked it more than the real Christmas tree. She would always go up to it and make it swing back and forth.
Eating the bow. I think all little kids are more interested in the packaging than in the actual present.

Checking out the tag, and not the gift.

After we opened presents we went to Ihop. It was really nice not to have to cook. Notice Emery's little thumbs up. She does that a lot for some reason.
Later that day we went to the park and played with Cisco's Bocce Ball set. He beat me the first time but I ended up smashing him the second round. So it's tied up 1-1. It was a pretty good day, and we're going to have to play Bocce again because I can't let the score stay tied up.

Comments

Popular Posts