New Hair


I got a gift certificate for a haircut for Christmas from Cisco and decided to use it a few weeks ago. I was sick of how long my hair was before. It took too long to do, so I would always just end up putting it in a hair tie. I cut around 8 inches off.
Sorry the before picture is so bright. I took it in the car on the way to get my hair cut.

After. Looks darker, but I didn't dye it, just cut it. I look goofy but just look at the hair. And look at Emery's hair while you're at it. It always sticks straight up and I can't get it to stay down without her looking like a wet rat. haha.



Comments

Heidi said…
That's really funny: Christian got me a haircut for Christmas too! I was SO SICK of my long hair, especially because of the static this time of year. I chopped like 11 inches off!

Looks good by the way!
Lifeisapitch said…
you are SO beautiful both ways!!! What a thoughtful gift. When William was little his hair always stood straight up...and even now it grows straight OUT not LONG. Melanee got 6 inches taken off yesterday...I want to blog about it, but she wont send me any pictures...haha....hope all is well!!!!
Cheryl said…
I love it! It looks super cute!
Cassidy said…
Love the new style! Long hair is such a hassle. Your shirt is super cute too!
Cute hair! Short hair is a little easier with babies around. I love Emery's hair, too :) I have similar issues with Mila's hair. No matter what I do, it's always a mess!

Popular Posts