In case you haven't heard...

We are pregnant again! We are due on August 22nd, my brother Michael's birthday. We found a great midwife here that lives about 2 minutes from us, so I will be delivering at home again. I like her a lot already. I don't know if it's because she reminds me of myself, or that she really knows her stuff, but I have a lot of confidence in her. We had such a great experience last time and are looking forward to another wonderful home birth.
I'm excited for Emery to have a little brother/sister, but not such much about being pregnant during the summer in Arizona. Last time I was pregnant during the freezing VA winter, so I guess this will give me something different...
The baby is doing well so far and I haven't really had any sickness, so I'm counting my blessings! It is a little hard because I'm more tired now, but I just sleep when Emery sleeps. We are definitely happy for what is in store for us this summer!


Comments

Cheryl said…
Oh my goodness! Congrats, you guys! We are so excited for you!
I am guessing another girl.
Yay! Congratulations! I think you'll like having 2. I actually think it's easier at this point because they keep each other entertained a lot. Happy baby growing!
Cassidy said…
So exciting! Congratulations to you guys!

Popular Posts