Hike

We went on a little hike a while ago for Memorial Day. I know it was a while ago, but I had the pictures so I thought I'd share. We went up to "A" mountain by the ASU Football stadium because Cisco had the day off. It's only like a 15 minute hike, but the views are good, and it's too hot for anything much longer than that anyway. Emery still fits into her little carrier so it worked out perfectly. She looks so cute in that little hat. We're not big hikers, so this is a big deal to us. haha.
Tempe Town lake in the background
At the start of our hike. See the little mountain we climbed in the reflection of the building.

After we went on the hike, we went to a splash park for Emery, but she wasn't too thrilled with it. There were a million kids running around so I think it was a little too much for her. Maybe we'll keep trying and eventually she'll like it.

Comments

Popular Posts