Going swimming


Last Friday we went to the river because I had a half day of work. I was supposed to get off at 12 but 12 turned into 1:30 because we had a meeting. Crazy people at work. Once I got off work we headed to the Salt River. We found a spot that we liked but then noticed that we needed a parking pass. So we headed back to town to get one. Finally, once we got the pass we went back to that place. We got into the water and it was cold. For being in Arizona and August you would think that it wouldn't be cold. Emery enjoyed the water and hopefully we can go again before the next baby comes.




Candace is doing well. Today she is 38 weeks, so pretty much any day she can pop. She hasn't had any problems with cholestasis. That is really good for us and hopefully she continues that way. We are still not sure what we are having. We think it's a boy because we have a lot of boy names. If not, we have some girl names.
As for me, I'm still working at Rural Electric. I just had my 6 month review. It's crazy to think that I have been there that long.
For right now we don't need anything, but once the baby comes we could use some dinner and candy for me (I like Mike and Ikes and Candace likes Reese's peanut butter cups). We don't want much. Just joking, just support will be what we need.



Emery got a new outfit from lita (grandma) and she wore it to church today. Doesn't she look cute? I'm talking about Candace.
Candace at 38 weeks.

Comments

Cheryl said…
You look great, Candace! We are excited for you guys and are excited to see the new little one.

Emery is getting so big and adorable.

Popular Posts