Pumpkin Patch.

A couple of weeks ago we decided to take Emery to a pumpkin patch. She loved it. We went with my mom and my sister and her son. We got a groupon deal that made it only 5 dollars for two adults, and Emery was free. They had a petting zoo, with a bunch of animals. They had pony rides, a hay ride and a maze. Emery loved spending time with the little animals. I think we spent about an hour and half with the little ones. She got to go on a pony ride and she was smiling the entire time she was on the horse. They took us on a hay ride to the pumpkins. If you see below it wasn't a real pumpkin patch, but I know she loved it. She had a good time. Enjoy the pictures.

Does this horse have NAS?
Look up and say cheese. :D
Telling the horse to go
On the hay ride
Which one should I get?
Look how cute she is. I love her.
Watch out for thumper.
This little piggy.........
"I want to get on"
Picture time with the pony.

Comments

Elizabeth said…
Emery is so big and so adorable! We iss you guys...
Elizabeth said…
I meant "miss".hehe

Popular Posts