A Few Pictures


The kids are growing up so fast already, I thought I would post at least a couple of pictures.
I love this little girl so much. I can't believe she will be 2 in a little over 2 months. She is so much fun to be around, especially now that she can communicate more. She's starting to say small sentences, and says please and thank you too. Her "please" sounds more like "bah-kee" though, it is adorable. I don't know how she decided it was thank you, but I love it.

Emery likes to copy everything we do. Cisco kicked the door to the laundry shut because his hands were full, and Emery went over to the door and kicked it too. I was writing something on a piece of paper, and I put it up against the wall, and Emery had to grab a piece of paper and write against the wall too. Here she is putting my heels on before church, because she saw that I had mine on.
We were looking at some of Cisco's baby pictures today, and I think we agreed that Shane looks more like Cisco did when he was young. He is a pretty good mix of both of us though.

Shane and Cisco before church

Shane loves to lean so far ahead in his stroller when we go on walks so he can look around. He'll hold onto the seat in front of him, and sometimes pull Emery's hair. When he does that, Emery will complain and say: "bubby!" (his nickname) and point to him...Already telling on her brother.

Checking something out
This picture cracks me up, I don't know why.
I caught Emery sneaking up to Shane, while he was sleeping in his bouncer. She put that bucket on her head, walked over to him, and tried to pull the handle that turns the music on.
She woke him up, and when I caught her she turned to me, but didn't take the bucket off. I guess she thought if she couldn't see me, I couldn't see her? haha.
Now that it's winter, it's finally cool enough to go out and play. We've been spending a lot of time at the park. Here was one of Shane's first times on the swing. He's so relaxed and calm about everything. He just sat there and looked around. He doesn't laugh much, but Emery can make him laugh. I love seeing her go up to him and make funny noises to make him laugh.
We have been doing well here in Mesa. Not much new to report. We went to CA for Thanksgiving and had a wonderful time. We spent Christmas here in AZ. My sister came to visit us for a week this month... We've been keeping busy with our callings in church, playing soccer and going on little outings with the kids (the zoo, the Phoenix botanical garden). We are pretty happy with how things are going, but would love to have some new adventures, so we have been exploring our options.

Comments

Cheryl said…
Your kids are so cute! Sounds like Emery has quite the little personality!

Popular Posts