6 months old


Shane is going to be 6 months old on the 15th already! He is such a sweet, mellow kid, and it has been fun getting to know him, and his personality. Every morning, he wakes up and just quietly looks around for a while. When I go in to get him he smiles so big, especially when he sees Emery.
He weighs 17 1/2 lbs and has the biggest legs. He can sit up well on his own. He can also go up on all fours, and rock back and forth, so we think he will be crawling in no time. Hopefully then he will be able to play with Emery more, and be able to escape from her when he needs to. He frequently has a wide-eyed expression, and is very observant. I am so glad he is a part of our family. Now, to get to some pictures. :)

Check out those legs

My little cutie hanging out in the stroller while I do dishes.

And I have to include a couple stories about Emery...
I left the room for a second, and when I got back Emery had poured the milk for our cereal. She filled them all the way to the top, and I'm pretty impressed she didn't spill any.
She is a really good helper. She will get her own cleaning supplies and come into whatever room I'm cleaning with a rag and a spray bottle and get to work. She will also grab the little garbage can from the bathroom and take it out, whenever she sees me taking out the garbage. I'm definitely not complaining. I hope she keeps it up when she's older too.

Our breakfast with Shane hanging out in his stroller
Emery has started taking out the couch cushions and playing with them. She always asks us to make a fort out of them, and tell us to put Shane in there.
His wide-eyed look



Here are a couple old pictures from New Year's Eve. We bought some sparklers for Emery, and played some games to ring in the new year. It was pretty laid-back, but I guess that's how things are when you have little ones. The next Monday for Family Home Evening we came up with a list of goals for the year. I am happy to report we are still doing well at almost all of them.
Sorry Shane, I had to put it up. His wide-eyed look again.

Comments

Elizabeth said…
Shane is so adorable and getting so big! I know last post you think he looks like Cisco, but I see a lot of you in him too.

Popular Posts