California Trip/Emery's Birthday/Megan and Jordon's wedding


We went to California last week for Megan and Jordon's wedding. We decided to make a trip out of it also. We went for nine days. We had lots of fun there.
Also Emery's birthday happened to fall while we where there. She turned 3. Some people say that their kids grow really fast. Why don't mine? Do I need to put miracle grow on them or something? Tell me!!


Emery opening her presents 


For her birthday she got lots of books, mostly Dr Seuss books, She loves them.

I took a picture of the farm.

Kids playing in the orchard


Helping Grandma crack eggs for Megan's Wedding


Playing at One Mile park



Make a wish







We went to Pier 39  in San Francisco, one night that we where there. Emery was on my shoulders and we went by the water and she told me to be careful. She said that she didn't want to fall in the water. So I asked her why not. She said " I'm too pretty to die"

Megan and Jordon's wedding was great. They both looked really nice. 






Comments

Popular Posts