Happy birthday Emery

Francisco Alfonso Osegueda Jr. Said the announcer. I walked to center stage with you in my arms. It was one of my proudest moments when I received my college degree. I'm just very excited that you were able to share it with me.


Happy Birthday Emery. I cannot believe you are already 4 years old. WOW!! has it gone so fast. I remember you were a hard baby to get to sleep. I would turn on the water, turn on some white noise and I even bounced you on an exercise ball. That finally worked to get you to sleep.

We had so many good memories, like when I took you on your first daddy daughter date. We went to the mall. We went to go watch a movie and then had lunch at chick fil a. I remember you watching your first soccer game with me, even though you did not finish all of it. You were a Chelsea fan at first but then you came to your senses and decided to become an Arsenal Fan. I'm a proud dad.


You are a loving sister and a great one. You are always trying to help around the house and help people that you do not even know. One time we went to Burger King and they had a play set there and you were helping some kid onto the slide because he was too short and could not do it.

Just remember that I love you and am really happy that you are in our lives. I am glad that Heavenly Father sent you to be with us. HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMERY.


Comments

Popular Posts